At Pennine Ways Holiday Cottages the safety of our guests is paramount.
What are we doing for our guest?
- Maintaining a strict cleaning and sanitising procedure at change overs
- Cleaning and sanitising products will be supplied, including antibacterial hand wash and hand sanitiser
- Contactless check in, where possible using a key collection service or a key box at the property
- The check in and check out times may be altered to what has previously been advertised to facilitate cleaning between guests – you will be advised of this if the cottage you are staying at is affected
We ask you to do the following while staying at one of our cottages and to take responsibility for reducing your own risk during your stay:
- Sanitise your hands on arrival at the cottage
- Sanitise your hands and make use of the cleaning products provided when returning to the cottage after leaving for any reason
- All guests will be asked to strip their own bed linen along with any towels and place inside a bin liner or pillow case and seal/tie on check out
- We advise you that all communal items; such as books and games are used at your own risk and we recommend cleaning them before use
What to do if someone in your group tests positive for Covid-19?
- If confirmed as Covid-19 positive, guests must contact us immediately and they will be asked to vacate the cottage and return home, to allow for appropriate cleaning of the cottage for the next check in
- We ask all guests to be respectful of the community in which they are visiting and isolate if they test positive for Covid-19
- Unfortunately refunds or changes to dates can not be given
Thank you and enjoy your visit!!!
Pennine Ways Holiday Cottages
Enquiries: send us a direct message through the website, call 01434 381 808 between the hours of 09.30am and 4pm Monday to Friday, 9am-1pm Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org